I used the abortion pill on April 9 then I

Patient: I used the abortion pill on April 9 then I took the other pills on April 11 by mouth and insert to vagina. I had sex April 26 unprotected … I went for my follow up on May 5 I tested negative and the sononagram showed no signs of a baby. I don’t know if that still means I am pregnant… And is it to soon to take a pregnancy test?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The cavity is empty after an abortion indicates that the pills have worked and aborti on is complete. However, since you have had an intercourse after this, it is too early to test for a pregnancy by scan or even blood test.Kindly wait for your next cycles. In case it does not happen even after 15 days of the last sexual intercourse, you will have to do a beta hCG blood test to rule out an early pregnancy. Kindly avoid an unprotected intercourse until you are sure of the pregnancy.Hope this was helpful.Regards