I used topical steroid called momethasone fuorate 01% for only

Patient

Q: I used topical steroid called momethasone fuorate 0.1% for only three days od, bid and od for the treatment of my allergic to cosmetic product.
I have stopped because I just knew that this is a mod-high potency steroid that should not apply on my face. And now I'm worried about complications like atrophic skin because I used in near the eyelid and between my brows that it's so delicate .my skin is better from rash but it's not smooth as it was before.

I used topical steroid call...-1
Doctor