I used wax strips on my legs and did a

Patient

Q: I used wax strips on my legs and did a test patch on my calves with no reaction in 24 hours. I then proceeded with waxing my legs. On the waxing pack it says to use the wipes to wipe off the wax after using it was also included in the packet after 4 days rashes started to appear on the waxed area which became very itch and sore. I am allergic to pollen and wanted to know if any of the following ingredients could have caused it:
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter

Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil

The rash although doesn't seem to be near my calves, could it be due to the wipes or any pollen ingredients found in the wax. I have never had this type of reaction from home-made wax before, it is my first time using the "ready to use waxing strips" from veet.

Please help with any home remedies that I can use to get rid of the itchiness and rash. I have tried to ice it and used C-Zine but it isn't helping.

Symptoms:  Rashes, Itchiness, redness
Doctor