I usually don't eat breakfast, in fact I can go

Patient

Q: I usually don't eat breakfast, in fact I can go most days on one meal and not feel hungry. But I've found on days like today where I had bfast and lunch that I'm starving for dinner, why?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using Doctor Spring for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Appetite depends on many different factors. You had a routine where your body was used to it. So you were not feeling hungry. But now that you have had your extra food, the routine has been disturbed and hence you might be feeling hungry. Moreover, as I said, appetite also depends on the state of mind, anxiousness, physical work and sleep. If any of these things change, appetite also changes.

Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.