I usually don't track my period because it is so

Patient

Q: I usually don't track my period because it is so irregular, but lately me and my bf have been trying to conceive. About 2 weeks ago my nipples were sore(I now have little white bumps on them), everytime I would get up I would get dizzy(my head would throb) , I had to get up at least 3 times at night to pee. I would eat and half way through I feel sick and can't finish. My period was later then expected. I started yesterday and it's been very very heavy. (Passed about 3 clots) My periods usually aren't like this so I'm confused as to wether I could be pregnant or having a heavy cycle. The at home pregnancy test shows negative as well. Please help

Symptoms:  Sore nipples, white dots on nipples,lower back pain, frequent urination, increased smell, dizzy when I get up, headaches
Doctor