I usually start my period on the 6th of every

Q: I usually start my period on the 6th of every month. I had sex on the 6th of this month. One time with a condom in 2 times without a condom. I have not gotten my period. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests since then both came back negative. I think I may have taken them too early but I am kind of worried. I have had fatigue and I sort of have pain in my stomach. I have tenderness in my breast and I have been getting very bad headaches. I don't know if this means I am pregnant but I need some help.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, tenderness in breast, stomach pains but not cranps