I usually take my birth control pill at 9-10pm but

Patient

Q: I usually take my birth control pill at 9-10pm but one night I was at a party and didnt get home til 2 so that is when i took my birth control pill. a few days after i took the late pill i have un protected sex and he didnt pull out ... am i pregnant?

Symptoms:  Cramping
Doctor

There is no need to worry much about pregnancy if you have just had a missed pill and taken it as soon as you have remembered it.
However, every contraception does not have 100 percent success rate. Failures can happen, especially in delay of pill consumption.
It is recommended that you test for a pregnancy after 15 days of the last sexual intercourse and follow it up further with a gynecologist.

Hope this helped.