Ask The Doctor > Pending > I ve problem of a malnutrition problem I m suffering

I ve problem of a malnutrition problem I m suffering

Patient: I ve problem of a malnutrition problem. I m suffering from sticky stools with mucus though my endoscopy and colonscopy reports are normal. My symptoms are quite similar to IBS and lactose intolerance. I suffer a continuous constipation and gas. The glow of my skin is reduced and a feel paleness. May be iron defiency but I ve been facing it since 2006. I ve an ideal body weight and a huge belly otherwise I m thin. I feel its malnutrition but don’t know why. Before 2006 I was as fit as horse and no milk allergies but now I see the difference in my colour. Kindly suggest some good test medicens or diet programme.

Symptoms: Bloating paleness malnutrition irritation sticky stool with mucus lack of confidence

Doctor: