I wanna know about my skin problem

Q: I wanna know about my skin problem..2 days before i decided to thread/tweeze my face,the cheek area..But after tweezing i noticed small pimples/bumps in that particular area..it was my really first time.i used to tweez my eyebrows but my skin doesnt normally react to this..but 2 days have been passed but these bumps are not going.Can u plz tell me how long they will take to go..is it just a skin reaction or a serious problem...plzz reply me as soon as possible..Thanks!!

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

Sometimes, waxing or threading leads to waxing induced or thread induced folliculitis.
It is the inflammation of a hair follicle without infection. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream followed by a combination of topical antibiotic and steroidal cream.
It usually resolves within 1-2 weeks.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.

You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.