I want a medicine to get rid of very eairly stage pregnancy

Patient

Q: I am 17 years old girl from Bangladesh, We cohabited between 4-8 march 2015. he used nothing for protection but released Offspring outside every time. my last period date was 21/03/2015. Today is 26 March. i dot know whether i am pregnant or not. but i am still waiting for my periods this month which is already late by 4 days. I have taken test yesterday, result is negative. If it be positive in next test later, which medicine should I take for staring period? i want a medicine to get rid of it. Please help me.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor

Medical termination of pregnancy can be done only after an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and also to know whether it is an intrauterine pregnancy or not. Attempting an abortion with pills on your own is not advisable as it can lead to various complications like heavy bleeding, incomplete abortion, sepsis, infection, need for blood transfusion, etc which can be life threatening. Hence, kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and an ultrasound followed by termination under doctor's guidance in case you are pregnant seeking termination.

Hope this helped.