I want a way to feel normal and increase my

Q: Hello, I am a 17 year old male at the height of 5 ft 7 and a body weight of 108 pounds who has a child-like body frame. I am extremely underweight and have been like this essentially my entire life. At the moment, I can grow pubic hair, armpit hair, and even facial hair especially on my chin. Starting last year, I have felt very put down due to my appearance for my age and I have been taking up weight training and dieting as best as I can to gain some mass. The question I have is if my body frame will increase in size...If I were to even put on some mass, Id still look very skinny due to my narrow shoulders and thin bone structure, very similar to a child's. I just would like to feel normal and not have to feel like all other males are better than myself. Thank you in advance.

Symptoms:  Other than depression which I was diagnosed with long ago, just body image problems.