I want chubby cheeks

Patient : My age is 16 my weight is 49kg height is 5.7 my question is that my cheeks are gone bones are coming out of my face and my face looks so thin plz avise me some excercises for it or nutritional advise and plz tell me a medical cause of it.i want chubby cheeks.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. You are underweight for your height. If you would like to gain weight, it will require you to increased the amount of calories you ingest each day. You will have to try to eat larger portions. We do recommend that you still maintain a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. However, your facial shape and features are genetically determined and may not respond rapidly to weight gain. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com