I want my own botox, can i purchase?

Patient: I would like to purchase juvederm and botox for myself. I am not a physician however I heard that if I order it from a different country, such as New Zealand, it is legal. Is this true?

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.The purchase of botox is ideally done by a doctor. It depends on the policies of c oncerned manufacturer whether it is legal or not legal to buy its own.Still if you manage to buy, then also it won’t be of any use as you would require an expert dermatologist to give botox injections.You cannot put injection of your own as it may lead to various cosmetic and serious side effects like Ptosis, Blepharospasm , etc.I will advise you to contact your doctor so that he can give you proper prescription after examining you.I hope i am able to solve your query.If you have any further query, you may ask me.Stay healthy.

View all posts