Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want sexy breast so, plz help me.

I want sexy breast so, plz help me.

Patient: I want sexy breast because I’m a plain girl. So, plz suggest me what I dO?

Symptoms: I am not like other girls.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Some women may have smaller breasts during the early years of menarche. These can gradually improved after pregnancy and lactation under the influence of hormones.If you are having regular menstrual cycles and normal other secondary sexual characters, there may not be any major problem and by taking nutritious diet and exercises the size and shape of your breasts can be improved.Better to avoid breast augmentation surgeries etc, which can cause side effects.If you are having very small breastsassociated with irregular menstrual cycles and abnormal secondary sexual characters, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated to find out the cause of the problem and take treatment accordingly.Take care.