I want someone to help me

Patient

Q: Hello Dr, my problem is i am married since 8 years and do not have children i have visited some doctors and the do not have find any problem then i decided to do IVF. Always i check the sperm to see the counts and actives but last month when i did the semen test i found some of white blood cells in the report was it 20%. Then the doctor says there is inflammation and he said i should do the sperm culture and i did. After i did the test i found two kind of the Bacteria staphylococcus aureus and staphylococcus epidermidis and the doctor gave me CIPROFLOXACN TAB 500MG because both of them sensitivity for the antibiotic. After two weeks i did the test again and fount the staphylococcus aureus gone and still have the staphylococcus epidermidis with resistance the antibiotic then the doctor gave me sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim 800 160 mg because it is sensitivity i have taken the medication a month and the surprise was still have it ! why ?
Notice : i do not have any symptoms
Thank you and i hope get answer soon

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
When there is an infection in the reproductive tract the leukocyte(white blood cell) count or concentration always tends to be more. This condition is called as leukocytospermia. Even when an antibiotic is used the culture reports still maybe positive for the growth on culture plates. It is advisable that you repeat the culture after a month or so as it may take sometime to get rid of the bacteria from the tract. When there is an infection in the semen sample most of the times the patients are asymptomatic. In such a scenario it is advisable that your couple opt for IVF-ET procedure accompanied by ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) wherein the semen sample could be processed & washed using density gradient technique & the best spermatozoa with good motility & morphology can be selected & injected directly into the eggs collected from the female spouse to ensure & enhance fertilization rates & the resultant embryos can be transferred to the female spouse womb in anticipation of a successful pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.