I want to ask if theres something wrong with me I

Patient

Q: I want to ask if theres something wrong with me.

I know i have pica. I eat talcom powder, dust, chalk and sand. Is that not serious or should i seek help?

When im in class i start to get really impatient. I start to tap my foot or fingers. But then i feel anger through me qnd scream "get me out". Is that bad impatience or something more?

Lastly, I feel like theres something wrong with my emotions. I got in trouble at school and went to the office but then i started laughing. I didnt know why. Apparently. I show aspects of aspergers and autism. Is there a way i can make sure?

Please help me. Im really scared and only 13. I feel out of place at school. People say im cold hearted and mean. I dont want to be mean. Its just becausr i dont show my emotions.Is there a way to show emotions better.

Doctor