I want to ask that i am still a virgin n had oral sex

Q: I want to ask that i am still a virgin but 1 n half week back i had oral sex vd my bf on the front seat of his car and the position we were in was very un comfy n accidently he discharged right on my pussy half of it was on the seat n i wiped it of right away ... but i was suppose to have my period on 25th march n today its 26th is there anything to worry regarding pregnancy ????

Pregnancy will not happen with oral sex and spillage of semen on you. A natural pregnancy only happens when there is an insertion of the penis directly into the vagina, followed by an ejaculation inside the vagina. Hence, there is no chance of you being pregnant.

Hope this helped.