I want to attempt suicide but dont want to die

Patient

Q: Hello,

I want to know if there is any safe tablet which can lead me to hospital but not death. I was thinking to take different medications on my own but i thought to wait n give it a try on your website.

Actually the thing is my husband is really loving but gets mad for no reason. now he has started saying that he will leave me which i can not tolerate cuz i have been disturbed for years because of my first divorce and i got TMJ disorder in result. He keeps saying that it wont make any difference to him if i die but i know it will. thats why i just want to shake him up once so he will stop hurting me again n again. Can you help me on this? i got brufen 600 infront of me i know it wont help but is there any other pill like ponstan 500mg or any other way to get admitted to the hospital for a day or two? or i will have to cut my wrist for that?

Doctor