I want to be diagnosed

Q: Hi,

I am a 20 Years old young Girl from Africa, I am still a student. I feel something is wrong with me, but through all the blood tests I did, the doctors I've seen, they say that I am just stressed.
It started 5 years ago when I started having hair loss, I've seen a dermatologist that gave me some dietary supplement , but didn't seem helpful to me. then I started feeling tired that same summer and I discovered that I have a microcytosis, some doctors interpreted this as an anemia. after 2 years I started having chest pain, the cardiologist said I am fine, my heart is healthy but that's stress, then I went to see an endocrinologist that said I have a normal Level of Cortisol though the Vit-D level is a bit low and again I have the anemia from the microcytosis( I have a little bit low VGM and TCMH ). after a year I stopped all the dietary compliment and I started experiencing a " insomnia" at home only. The next year I had it every Sunday, then the after few months, it became almost everyday during the week, I keep waking up during the night with a hardship going back to sleep. Then after few months I started having headaches and stomach aches, after seeing a gynecologist I discovered that I had a low level of progesterone, I started taking Duphaston since then. though the head aches and the stomach pain were always there. all of the previous symptoms above were there as well so I thought I might have celiac! The gastroenterologist after performing blood test confirmed that everything is just fine a microcytosis might be inherited from my family - none of my parents or brother/sister suffer from what I said above) and I might be stressed.
Last week I kept having the same symptoms, I don't know if I am not tired or I am used to the fatigue, though I started having nausea and I threw up twice. I saw the University doctor who said the same things and said that is just a problem in the digestion and gave me a kind of anti-acids to take and said yes I am stressed. Since the first symptoms I mentioned I lose weight now I have 59kg even if I am 1.79 m Is it really stress ? I need an answer.

Symptoms:  Headaches, stomach pain, hair loss, knee pain after swimming or a lot of walking, chest burn, microcytosis, hormonal disorder ( low progesterone), weight loss /weight don't change, waking up at night, yellow vaginal discharge