I want to conceive now give me solution

Patient: Dear doctor i take unwanted 72 ten times to prevent the pregnency.but now I want to conceive baby but i cant.what will i do now.pls give me solution.

Symptoms: Pregnency

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Repeated intake of emergency contraceptive pill can lead to long term side effects like, changing the pattern of ovulation like delayed or inhibited ovulation which will cause problem in getting pregnant for some months, growth of endometrium can get affected leading to altered menstruation that can lead to amenorrhea or polymenorrhea, development ofpolycystic ovarian disease etc.So, better get evaluated to find out the possible cause of your problem.By clinical examination and investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.Take care