I want to concieve again and have baby.

Q: Hi, doc i am 24 years old married girl,its the 11th month of my marriage , i concieved in the very first month but unfortunately i had miscarried just after 10 weeks and i had DNC.My menstrual cycle is of about 31-32 days and last menses i had on 2nd January,2015 and on 1st February,2015.Till than i m trying to get pregnant but having problem in it . My OB gyne suggested me the harmonal test but i could not understand its result.
Please explain me the report and help me to find out the actual reason of infertility.
According to the test report :
T3 : 0.7 ng/mL
T4 : 5.2 ng/dL
TSH : 1.0 mIU/mL
LH : 4.8 IU/L
FSH : 8.6IU/L
Prolactin : 5.6ng/mL
Progesterone : 1.5 ng/mL
Testosterone : 0.2ng/mL
Please answer my question as i m very tense. Now my gyne has suggested me to have DDC test i want to know that what does it mean? Should i have it?i want to get pregnant.

Symptoms:  Mestrual cramps, acne on face and vaginal farts