I want to consult to a sexual doctor doctor i have

Patient: I want to consult to a sexual doctor.doctor i have problem in erection of penis. My penia does not get full erection and hardness. Once it gets erection and if it is pressed then erection go down it bexomes limp. It does not fully erected and not gets full hardness strength which is needed for piercing.??

Doctor: Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.I think that you have ED. You have not mentioned your age. If you are on medic ations, please tell us those as well. If you are old, you may want to get prescribed Sildenafil by a Doctor to help you. Talk to a Doctor as soon as possible. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps you.