I want to get weight but not able to get it?

Patient: I am suraj. I am eating daily about 1000 calories and good amount of protein too but i am not able to see any kind of changes to my body weight and size its is being similar from 3 years. is it some kind of digestion problem or what. please help me, i want to get weight

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.If you are a bodybuilder and train vigorously, you need to have at least 2000 calories d aily. And the amount of proteins would be:1.5 x body weight in kg = amount of proteins in gramsFor example, if you want to weight 60 kgs, you need to have:60 x 1.5 = 90 grams of proteins per dayThis is roughly 15 egg whites every day. If you are not having this much, then you are definitely eating too little. Also, have a good intake of vitamins and minerals. These are essential for growth.If you still do not gain weight after a month, see a Doctor.All the best.

Patient: after taking all that, i am not gaining weight