I want to go for defence forces,15 yrs old,6 ft

Q: I want to go for defence forces,15 yrs old,6 ft tall but 50kg is my weight,but for going to defence forces I need to be at least 65 kg but also fit to guard the nation.I don't know what to do,to eat like mad or to exercise and stay fit.Advise me what to do to increase my weight and stay fit at the same time.l just have 3 yrs left for my test for defence forces.Pls tell me what will be best for me.

Symptoms:  N.A.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You can try the following things:
Eat a balanced diet
Exercise 30 mins 3 times a week
Eat a meal consisting a higher amount of protein compared to the fat and carbs
Have good cholesterol and fat which will help you with increasing the weight

Try this for a few weeks and if you do not gain weight, please see a Doctor and get diagnosed. Hope this helps you. All the best.