I want to increase penis size

Patient: Sir, I am from IndiaI’m 25 years old but my coke has 3inch only I wish to get 7 coke has any medicine to get long coke??

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.There is no medicine available in the world in Allopathic medicinal knowledge that can l engthen the Penis.Most important part is the exact measuring of hte penis in fully erectile position to know the real size.I would advise you to consult an Urologist in your area for clinical evaluation, special tests to be done to decide your exact problem and hence go for the proper management.Do not try unproved methods as they can cause more trouble.