I want to increase the size of my penis

Patient

Q: I am 30 years old and I want to know what I can do to increase the size of my penis without using pills,surgery,extender machines and pumps

Symptoms:  Penis always shrink
Doctor

The adult size of an erect penis is around 5.1 to 5.9 inches. Even a smaller size is considered effective for a reproductive function. There are ways to treat erectile dysfunction, but there is very little one can do to increase the actual size. Smoking, alcohol, stress, lack of sleep, anxiety to perform, excessive masturbation can cause insufficient erection. Establish a comfortable relationship both mental and physical with your partner. In case if all the above fail, consult an Andrologist for an examination and suggestive methods like pumps, medications and behavioral therapy. Surgery would be the last choice.

Hope this helped.