I want to know about pregnancy pls help me pls pls pls ps

Q: Sir/madam one week ago me and my girlfriend done unsupported sex but i am not drop sperm inside the vagina yesterday my girlfriend feel pain(like mensuration time pain) and head vertigo pls tell me it is the sign of pregnancy pls

A:   If there has been no ejaculation of sperm/semen in the vagina, there is no possibility of a pregnancy.
Pregnancy symptoms are quite variable and non-specific and just because your girl friend is feeling light headed, it does not mean that she could be pregnant.
Delayed menses can be caused by a variety of reasons other than pregnancy. Worry and stress about pregnancy may also sometimes delay the periods.
The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so one must read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not.
These pregnancy tests are upto 99 percent accurate and reliable. If the test reads negative, stop worrying about pregnancy. For the future, remember that you can completely avoid this kind of stress and anxiety simply by using contraceptives. Stay protected and stay stress-free.