I want to know if I am pregnant after 11

Patient

Q: I want to know if I am pregnant after 11 years tying my tubes.
I missed my period for 6 weeks. Took 4 pregnancy test, 3 negative, 1 positive. Me and my new husband are trying to have another baby and I have an appointment to reverse the tubal ligation in July.
But recently I have all the symptoms of pregnancy: fatigue, sore breasts, increase in size, a fluttering in my stomach. back pain. All these symptoms I never have had with my period (irregular). I have two kids already and I remember the feeling of pregnancy. I feel that now.
Yesterday I started to bleed after intercourse but have no cramping nor have the above symptoms have gone away. I still feel pregnant.
I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow but I dont want to sound ridiculous.
Any help?

Symptoms:  Fatigue, headache, sore breasts, increase in size, a fluttering in my stomach. back pain.
Doctor