I want to know if I am pregnant and when

Patient : Hello I had my period on May 28 2015 but I was on the mirena iud. I had the mirena removed on June 15 2015 and have been having unprotected sex since and today is July 10 2015 and still no period. I took a home pregnancy test July 4th and came out negative. I have a dentist appointment on Monday and I'm going to be getting X-rays and anesthesia so I want to know what are the chances that I might be pregnant. I have also been feeling dizzy lightheaded and really really tired, and I have had lots of cravings. So my question is is there a chance I could be pregnant and when should I check?
Symptoms:  Fatigue, food cravings, dizzy, frequent urge to pee, lightheaded