I want to know if I could or could not

Q: I was suppose to get my period on the 13th of this month but ended up getting it on the 11th. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 7th & again in the early morning hours of the 11th & both times he came in me. My breasts start to get sore 7-10 before my scheduled period & that is exactly what happened. My period lasted 4 days, which is normal but when I got my period this month, it was very different because it was very heavy & that isn't normal for me. Another thing is that my period started around 4pm on the 11th but I never get my period in the middle of the day, it is always in the morning when I wake up. Its like clock work. My period already ended but I am still having the sore breasts, I feel nauseous & tired & I am having little cramps here & there but nothing too extreme. What could this possibly mean?

Symptoms:  Nausea, tiredness, sore breasts & nipples, little baby cramps every once in awhile