I want to know if i have diabetes

Patient: I think i might have diabetes but i dont want to tell my mom til im sure im 13 95lbs 5″2′ havent had period since july 22 (its december 1)

Symptoms: No menstrual cycle, pee often, very hungry/thirsty all the time, i eat a lot but am still smaller than everyone else(95lbs 5″2′),

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is very important that you tell your mom know that you have not had your regular menstru al period for several months now. Your symptoms may not be caused by diabetes but actualy be caused by the fact that you are quite underweight, and you may be suffering from malnutrition. You will need to see a doctor to be examined and have blood testing performed, in order to determine what is causing your symptoms. Please tell your mom so you can see your doctor immediately.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com