I want to know if I need to lose weight?

Patient : Hi I am a 17 year old male I weight 80kg I am 6"2 my waist is 85cm my waist is 100cm my thigh is 60cm I have love handles and my butt I's very squishy and fat am I over weight , healthy or obese
Symptoms:  I feel fat
I want to know if I need to...-1 I want to know if I need to...-2
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. According to your BMI, you are not overweight and it is ok to be your weight. Your BMI i s roughly 22.6 and this is considered normal. But I still advise that you exercise regularly at least 30 mins daily and have a balanced diet. A balanced diet is one where you have Carbs, Proteins and Fats in the ratio 50:40:10. Also, to lose weight or build into a slimmer physique, you may want to increase your protein intake but reduce your carb intake by a little bit. Ensure that you are working out to increase the muscle mass. Hope this helps you. All the best.