I want to know if I should be concerned with

Patient

Q: I want to know if I should be concerned with pregnancy. My last period ended on Feb. 16th 2015. I started mononessa for the first time on the 17th and took it till the 21st. I then stopped due to the side effects. My cycle is usually 28 days. My period has not started, but I began spotting on the 29th day. (March 14 2015)
My fiance and I messed around on the 21st, (we think). It was about 1 minute of thrusting inside, and then pulling out and not going any farther. He did not release at all. (We realized we didnt have any condoms at this point.)
My hope and guess is that my period is messed up from the birth control. I have taken 2 at home tests and both have been negative for pregnancy. Should I be concerned? Should I go get a blood test? Or should I wait a week or two and then get a blood test?

Doctor