I want to know if it possible for me to be pregnant after taking morning after pill

Patient : Hi im 16 in a couple weeks. my boyfriend and i had sex the 18th of december and a little spirm came in me...i dont think it was enough to make a baby because he took it out right away. next morning and went and bought the morning after pill. i was feeling fine for a while but then fell into a sorta depressions. i dont know whats wrong with me i sleep all the time i use to love taking warm bubble baths for like an hour now i cant for more then 10 minutes or i feel like i cant breath. like i said i am always tired although i dont really sleep at night. i had my period couple weeks ago...end of december and first 2 days of january. my peiod normally last for 3 or 4 days and is not too heavy but kind of heavy. my last period was weird i bled normal for like a day then next day it was like if i was at the end. i couldnt even fill a whole pad. it went on for a week but i would bleed sometime and it was not enough blood . i guess id bleed a little every 2 or 3 hours i dont know. but it wasnt normal at all it wasnt like my other peiods. some days would just be spotting. my breast dont hurt or nothing but im always tired i lost my apetite i barely eat or when i do i crave the weirdest things ever. like ''des moules'' i only know the name in french. its like a little thing in like a black shelf or whatever. you find it in chinese resterant or whatever. its seafood. now i hate seafood and never likes ''les moules'' but ive been craving it like crazy and ive also been craving chocolate and strawberry banana milkshake. im also a little depressed. i want to know if theres a possiblility of me being pregnant. we havnt had unprotected sex after... well we did but he didnt '' come'' in me and im 100% sure cause we put a condom before he did. so is there a chance im pregnant if not id like to know it would be such a reliefe and id stop worrying. and if not then whats wrong with me???