I want to know if there is anything serious going

Q: I want to know if there is anything serious going on...for the last few months I've been feeling really nauseous after eating. At first, it was just after a substantial meal however, quite recently (within the last couple of weeks), I'm feeling sick after everything I eat. I can't eat when I first get up on a morning and the nausea usually hits me anywhere between 30mins and an hour after eating and it can last for hours, depending on what it was that I have eaten. A couple of weeks ago I went to the doctors but he just put it down to stress, however, I'm seriously concerned that it is something serious. Throughout this period I have also noticed that I sometimes suffer from constipation which then doesn't regulate for days and sometimes weeks after. Also, it hasn't been usual when I do go to the toilet, as in suddenly it just changed literally over night. If it is stress then I need to know how to cope with that because it's having a very serious impact on my education; I'm in college and only a couple of weeks away from my final exams and so it is important that I get this dealt with as soon as humanly possible. In the last couple of days I've had to have time off because I've felt that sick which has got me extremely concerned. Also, throughout this period I have lost about a stone and a half in weight which isn't helped by the fact that my appetite for anything just went. I have also seen a huge increase in fatigue as well. Please help...thank you!

Symptoms:  Nausea after eating, constipation, fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite