I want to know the possibility of me being pregnant

Patient

Q: Im just curious of whats the possibility of me being pregnant . i had got my period on june 12 conceived on the 19 of june but had a unusual period on the 13 of july but it started alittle brownish for a whole day the next day or 2 i was bleeding not really heavy im not a heavyflow regularly .but it ended brownish again .. i have some symptoms but not all of them. i taken 2 pregnancy test before my period on the 13 of july and they both came out negative . i was wondering if u can help me?

Symptoms:  I feel nauseous with out vomiting but not all the time . dizzy/ weak like lightheaded bloated tired but i have lost of appetite and or get full really fast very thirsty very sensitive. back pain and head ache
Doctor