Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want to know the reason and medicine.

I want to know the reason and medicine.

Patient: I’m getting Fever in Evening morning it cure automatically after a sleep

Symptoms: Body temperature little high

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Minor variations in the body temperature can be seen dependin g on the changes in the atmosphere, working pattern, working environment etc.So, please maintain a temperature chart, record the body temperature at every eighth hourly interval, especially during the time when you feel that the temperature is raised.If the temperature is recording above 98.7 °F, better to consult your Doctor once and get evaluated to find out the cause for the raised temperature and take treatment accordingly.Hope this helps.Take care