I want to know the reason and medicine.

Patient

Q: I'm getting Fever in Evening morning it cure automatically after a sleep

Symptoms:  Body temperature little high
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Minor variations in the body temperature can be seen depending on the changes in the atmosphere, working pattern, working environment etc.
So, please maintain a temperature chart, record the body temperature at every eighth hourly interval, especially during the time when you feel that the temperature is raised.
If the temperature is recording above 98.7 °F, better to consult your Doctor once and get evaluated to find out the cause for the raised temperature and take treatment accordingly.

Hope this helps.
Take care