I want to know the reason and medicine.

Patient : I'm getting Fever in Evening morning it cure automatically after a sleep
Symptoms:  Body temperature little high
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Minor variations in the body temperature can be seen dependin g on the changes in the atmosphere, working pattern, working environment etc. So, please maintain a temperature chart, record the body temperature at every eighth hourly interval, especially during the time when you feel that the temperature is raised. If the temperature is recording above 98.7 °F, better to consult your Doctor once and get evaluated to find out the cause for the raised temperature and take treatment accordingly. Hope this helps. Take care