I want to know what can I take for really bad gas

Patient : I want to know what can I take for really bad gas. It was in my chest now it's in my back. It feels excruciating. I was just diagnose with hyper thyroid.
Doctor :   Hi. Thank for your query. Noted your history of bad gases and the trouble associated with it. Also noted that you a re already taking Methimazole for hyperthyroidism and Zantac for the gases / acidity. Most important causes of gases are: - Aerophagia- meaning inadvertent swallowing of the air thereby allowing the air enter in the intestinal canal causing ''gases'' -Infection by gas-producing bacteria in the form of mild to severe gastroenteritis. - Some foods and aerated soft drinks can cause similar problems: these are the ones which you to note and avoid. Anxiety and stress are the most major contributors. Hyperthyroidism increase these too. A 5 day course of an antibiotic and metronidazole along with activated charcoal and probiotics may help a lot to recover