I want to know what the health risks are for pregnant mother

Patient : I want to know what the health risks are for a pregnant mother with a severe pituitary tumor-prolactinoma, if she already has headaches and no menstrual cycle.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If the mother is already pregnant, she is unlikely to have any menstrual periods. Thus, that would not cause a problem to her. A Gynecologist will be able to answer this question best after examining the mother. But a Prolactinoma can increase the levels of prolactin hormone in the body. This may lead to some disorders. You should see a Gynecologist as soon as possible and get treated. I hope this helps you. All the best.