I want to know when i am in rest

Patient

Q: I want to know when i am in rest position my body vibrates little.. So, pl suggest. Thanks My age is 19

Doctor

Q: I was having sex with my boyfriend and I started to bleed, it was dark blood. My period is due in 11 days. It's my fi...

Q: Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on november 2015 and till now after the surgery and I ...

Q: Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on November 2015 and till now after the surgery and I can'...

Q: Recent blood test..??? Should I be concerned? WBC-17.1 High Reference (4-11) Neutrophils-77.4 High Reference (...

Q: I have a ear infection. I am taking antibiotic and today i decided to pour ear drops inside my war - ciprodex. after ...

218

173

138

98