I want to know whether Im pregnant..

Patient : Hi Doctor, This is Priya, I have 3 year old kid. Husband working in Singapore and I was in India... Last month 25th I came here to Singapore. My LMP was on 20th August.. We are in a plan not to have kid for another 2 years... Im worried whether I ll be pregnant... We used condomns some days and some days not... Since I came 2 days after my periods got over I have fear that I may get pregnant... I trying for job here... JOb condition in the company is that I should not get pregnant... Pls help... :(
Doctor :   If you do not use contraceptive measures or use them inconsistently, you are bound to remain unprotected. Using condoms some days and nothing on others does, carries with it a chance of getting pregnant. There is no point in worrying over the past. If you do miss your periods this month, take a pregnancy test to find out the truth. You can use a home pregnancy test as soon as you miss your periods. It is almost 99 percent reliable in detecting a pregnancy so you can be sure about the test results. If you are fortunate enough to have not conceived this month, learn from the past and go to a contraceptive clinic. There are many options available to you such as hormonal intrauterine devices, subdermal implants, depot injections etc. that are long acting, safe and completely reversible. If none of these appeal to you, you can start using the pill which has served millions of women with similar worries such as yours. Get empowered and stay in control rather than getting unnecessarily stressed.