I want to lose weight

Patient : I want to lose weight
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query albeit small and specific. Your giving details about your height, weight, age and all the relevant information regarding any associated medical problems would have helped me. The best results are obtained in the following way: You have to get a combined approach. - Dietitian for diet chart, to be followed strictly by you., Expert physical trainer to give you schedule. Physician to check you for any existing medical diseases and then coordinate with others to give you the proper guidelines. - This way you can achieve your goals. This will be an amazing result oriented and I am sure that you will get the results.

Related Q&A

Q: Hello, I have a question about potentially becoming infected by blood borne diseases by coming into contact with drie...

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

Q: I ate out today around 12 hours back. 2 hours back I started to have this crampy sort of pain in my left side of sto...

Q: I have been taking Teva generic klonopin for panic disorder for a long time and they switched it to the brand Accord ...

Q: Dr., Does a classic Passive/Aggressive patient (although, from the physical and emotional abuse enacted would seem o...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon