Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want to lose weight

I want to lose weight

Patient: I want to lose weight

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query albeit small and specific.Your giving details about your height, weight, age and all the relevant information regarding any associated medical problems would have helped me.The best results are obtained in the following way:You have to get a combined approach.- Dietitian for diet chart, to be followed strictly by you.,Expert physical trainer to give you schedule.Physician to check you for any existing medical diseases and then coordinate with others to give you the proper guidelines.- This way you can achieve your goals.This will be an amazing result oriented and I am sure that you will get the results.