Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want to lose weight now I’m 54.4 height 157cm

I want to lose weight now I’m 54.4 height 157cm

Patient: I want to lose weight now I’m 54.4 &height 1.57cm but my leg so big how can I do because I’m very difficult to wear jean and I want to lose 10 kg . Thank you for your help

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your height, your weight should be around 57 kgs , so you are having normal weight.To shape your legs, you have to perform exercises related to the legs.Rapid weight loss is not advisable.Gradual weight loss like losing half kg to one kg in two to three weeks is preferable to quick weight loss.Take care