I want to lose weightg

Patient: Hi ‚ how are you ? i hope you are fine ! i really want your help ! i want to lose weight ‚ i have this year some exams , one of them is a sport test , i really want to succed in it but i am fat ‚ very fat ‚ my weight is 105 kilogramme and my hight is 1.74 cm ‚ i want a diet and a pyhsical exercice but i dont this exercice effect my education because its my last year in high school ! i am from tunisia and i want you to answer me please doctor please

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Weightloss should always be healthy. Here are their top tips on how to lose weight w ithout sweating it too much. Try adding foods to your diet instead of subtracting them. Add in healthy goodies you really love, like deep-red cherries, juicy grapes, or crunchy snow peas. Slip those favorite fruits into your bag lunch and breakfast cereal; add the veggies into soups, stews, and sauces. Burn calories and invigorate muscles by beachcombing, riding bikes, grass skiing, making snow angels, hiking, washing the car, playing Frisbee, chasing the dog around the yard. Drink a glass of water before your meal. This will help you out to reduce your hunger.I hope this will help you. Take care.