I want to lower my sex drive / stop having erections

Q: Hey there. I'd new to the site so I do not know how one should start stating the problem or so... So i'm just going to do it...

I'd like to know what are the options about lowering one's sex drive and even avoiding erections. As far as I know assexuality can't be attained, yet I'd like to know more about what can be done towards these goals...

On a side note, I'm looking for something that may the safe with losartan/atenolol, given I have Marfan Syndrome and do not wish to worsen my condition

Thanks in advance

A:   First of all, why you want to reduce your sex drive, or want to attain asexuality! Medically speaking, no attempt will be made to reduce the sex drive simply for the sake of it! You may need detail work up and the counseling.