I want to married but due to this pain i

Patient : Heyy...! i am a student from pakistan and from the last 1.5 year i suffer back bone pain now a days i can't move even 15 degree when i try to down first i down our legs then i pick whoe wants so i take medicne from the gurki hospital whoes the best hospital in pakistan regarding arthopatic in this hospital i meet doctor amir aziz pannel whoes the best doctor in our country here i'm attatch some medicne slips that medicnes i used and alsoo attatched the( m.r.i ) report some doctor says u want surgery i dont want surgery because i'm 24 years old and unmarried please its my humble request do something seriously one thing more its my persnol ourview when i sex with our x friend after sex next day its pain high even next 2 days i can't move pease usee simple language in reply and please hande this as emergency case and reply as soon as possible now a days i use gabbica 50mg and feldene(20 mg piroxicam) tabblets
Symptoms:  Abc
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have pain in my shins after being on my feet for a while. The orthopedist thought it was sciatica, but my primary d...

Q: Is upper back pain normal with strept throat ?

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon