I want to reduce my sgpt level

Patient

Q: Hello sir my sgpt level is 54 i want to reduce it within a 2,3 days because i have to go for my medical for immigration soon. i dont have much time so please suggest me what should i do to reduce the level. and earlier i was drink daily but from 20day's i never had any alcohol and continuously i took liver 52. himalya from 15 to 18 day's. please helped me sir its about my money i invest alot in my immigration. so helped me to reduce. do reply i am waiting. thanks.

Regards:
Deepak

Symptoms:  Slightly pain in stomach when i wake up inthe morning and when my stomach is empty. and i feel hungry in every 2 haurs
Doctor