I want to remove any sex desire from my mind what

Patient : I want to remove any sex desire from my mind. what are the side effects/ consequences if i want to completely reduce my sexual desire. some online doctor has prescribed me to take fluvoxamine 50mg to be taken every night before sleeping. your support will be highly appreciated.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion. Heightened Sexual desire in people can often be a concern which can affect their daily lives, so if you intend to decrease it then best and safe ways to try initially should be to reduce exposure to sexual content-books, magazines, porn. Secondly, channelizing one's energies to creative work or one's profession, to try being in company often and not left alone most times. However, if these tricks do not work then SSRIs or selective serotonin repute inhibitors like fluvoxamine may be used which can held such obsessive compulsions for sex and reduce the serotonin levels in brain leading to decreased desire. One may consider dependency on this drug if alternative means are not tried simultaneously. So presently, the drug can be started for a week to 2 weeks and you should analyse the results and then give a break for a week and if required start again in lower dose as required. This shall avoid dependence and shall be more effective. I hope i have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards

Patient: Will there be any effects of the medicine?
Doctor: Commonly reported side effects of fluvoxamine include: diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, weakness, nervousness, insomnia, dizziness, drowsiness, constipation, headache, xerostomia, and anorexia. Other side effects include: tremor, vomiting, anorgasmia, flushing, anorexia, diaphoresis, and ecchymoses.
There is this list, but not all happen to everyone. Its been used safely for years now and 50mg is a mild dose.