Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want to switch from Brenda 35 to minipill microlut

I want to switch from Brenda 35 to minipill microlut

Patient: I want to switch from Brenda 35 to minipill microlut. I was taking minipill for last 4 years … Then my doctor changed it to brenda..i have taken it for one month and i hate it… I have nausea .. Feel sick n have headaches… Now only 2 white sugar pills of brenda are left for this month … Plz tell me can i start taking microlut now at the same time everyday…

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.The options for you are you can take the remaining two inacti ve pills and start microlut after two days or you can stop these two pills and can start microlut.Whichever method you choose there may not be any major difference in the contraceptive effect usually.Take care