Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I want you to do analysis my blood report Total Cholesterol

I want you to do analysis my blood report Total Cholesterol

Patient: I want you to do analysis my blood reportTotal Cholesterol 160Triglycerides 192.6HDL 36.3NON HdL 123.6LDL 99.4VLDL 24.2Chol/HDL Ratio 4.4LDL/HDL ratio 2.7SGOT 34.7SGPT 70Uric acid 6.7RA 9.6Vitamin D 12ECG Normal Tracing

Symptoms: I have a huge gas problem also some mild pain moves around chest stomach and back
Some shoulder pain also for xray was done and it is normal

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,The overall report is fine with deranged liver enzymes SGPT an d increased LDL/HDL RATio, indicating a liver pathology and possibly the cause of bloating in your case. Please get an ultrasound abdomen to rule out gall bladder disease or hepatomegaly.Please attach the reports as attachment for preview.Regards